- 8 to 10 Lasagna noodles, cooked
- 2 Cups cooked diced chicken
- 2 T. butter or margarine
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/3 lb mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can (16 oz) canned tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/3 tsp each salt and pepper
- 3 T. butter or margarine
- 3 T. all-purpose flour
- 1 can (10 oz) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- parmesan cheese
1. Melt butter in skillet. Saute' onions until transparent. Add mushrooms, basil oregano, salt and pepper. Cook for a few minutes.
Blend tomatoes in blender or processor. Add to mushrooms. Simmer while making cream sauce, adding more tomatoes if needed. Stir in chicken.
Melt butter in saucepan. Stir in flour, cooking and stirring for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add broth, stirring until thickened. Stir in half&half over low heat.
Spoon small amount of cream sauce in baking pan. Place 3 cooked noodles in baking pan. Add 1/3 of meat mixture and 1/3 of cream sauce. Sprinkle each layer with cheese.
Repeat with remaining noodles and sauces. Sprinkle top with parmesan cheese.
Bake at 350 F for 20 to 25 minutes.
Weitere Informationen zur Kategorie Pastas.